Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Native American Encylcopedia

I recently discovered a wonderful page on Facebook for the website called the Native American Encyclopedia. I am following their page and have just subscribed to their newsletter as well. I wanted to share this website because it is a wonderful resource for bits of Native American History, photos, art, culture, news, biographies and more. 

At NAE, their goal is to "honor our elders, inspire our youth, document our history and share our culture." The website is Native owned and operated. I am greatly enjoying their Facebook postings, photos, and articles. I will be exploring much more of their website. Just click on their logo, below, to visit Native American Encyclopedia website.

Native American Encyclopedia Website

You can also visit and Like their Facebook page by clicking on the following link: